Hey, that almost rhymes 😉
Yes, you heard right, future N++ enthusiast: the answer to your prayers is almost here. The World’s Best Platformer™ is coming to Steam (Windows) on August 25th, 2016. That’s only about a week away!
Mac and Linux versions will follow shortly.
Wait, What is N++?
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape. It’s the first N game on PC since 2004 and we’ve spent those 12 years perfecting the platformer, as you’ll very soon be able to see for yourself. We’re so excited to finally be bringing the series full circle — and lucky you, you get the best one:
- 2,360 hand-made, brand new levels (that’s 100+ hours)
- Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
- Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
- Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 60 color palettes to customize the game’s look
- secrets, challenges and lots more to explore
What’s that? You want to know more about the Level Editor? Check out this fancy new trailer we made about it:
Trust us, you’re going to love N++. Plus (plus), we’ve dropped the price to $15 so even more of you will be able to play it. Get hype, ninjas: it’s almost time!
ps. Steam search tip: Search for “Nplusplus” to find the game the quickest. Valve tells us they are working on the search.